- At the conclusion of the course, I am glad to announce that 3 out of 6 project groups have published their project works as short papers in reputed venues:
- Nath, S. S., Udandarao, V., & Shukla, J. (2021). It’s LeVAsa not LevioSA!
Latent Encodings for Valence-Arousal Structure Alignment. In 8th ACM IKDD CODS and 26th COMAD (pp. 238-242).
- Chauhan, H., Prasad, A., & Shukla, J. (2020, October).
Engagement Analysis of ADHD Students using Visual Cues from Eye Tracker. In Companion Publication of the 2020 International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (pp. 27-31).
- Gulati, A., Joshi, B., Jain, C., & Shukla, J. (2020, October).
It’s Not What They Play, It’s What You Hear: Understanding Perceived vs. Induced Emotions in Hindustani Classical Music. In Companion Publication of the 2020 International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (pp. 42-46).
- Time and Location: Tuesday & Friday [2:30 PM – 4:00 PM], C11, Old Academy Building
- Contact and Communication
- Google Classroom is the forum for the class. Please send an email to me to get the registration code.
- All official announcements and communication will happen over GC.
- Any questions regarding course content and course organization should be posted on GC.
- Dr. Jainendra Shukla : Friday 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM, B-403, R&D Block [Schedule Appointment]
- Teaching Assistant
- Sharat Agarwal : TBD, A-516, R&D Block
- Garvita Saxena : TBD